Base Sleeveless, Darkest Blue
Undershirt with a good fit and comfort. The t-shirt is made from a viscose fibre called Viloft, that has special properties such as softness, breathability, they also quickly absorb moisture from the skin.Viloft serves as the perfect replacement for wool, zero itchiness, if you know what I mean :)
Colour: Darkest Blue
Quality: 48% Viloft, 48% Polyester, 4% Elastane
Baselayer - Instead of wool
Essential styles made in VILOFT® mix for the cold season, to wear for winter activities, like skiing or just to wear underneath, to stay warm during the cold months.
Our baselayer is a mix of polyester, elasthan and VILOFT® fibres.
VILOFT® fibres are 100% natural viscose fibres, made from cellulose extracted from FSC® certified wood pulp. The FSC® seal guarantees, that only wood from sustainably managed plantations is used.
VILOFT® is 100% biodegradable. Compared to cotton, the production of VILOFT® requires only a small fraction of water consumption and land use. No herbicides or pesticides are necessary.
- VILOFT® is the only flat viscose fibre in the world. The special fibre cross-section creates air pockets for excellent thermal insulation, quick moisture transport and breathability, which creates a comfortable micro climate next to the skin
- Yarns made of VILOFT® contain up to 70% air and fabrics using VILOFT® feel soft and light as a feather on the skin
- VILOFT® fibres are naturally soft and guarantee outstanding wearer comfort
- VILOFT® transports moisture away from the skin and inhibits the growth of bacteria in a natural way
- Easy care and textiles made of VILOFT® are machine-washable
- Size Chart
- Machine wash 30°C gentle - Wash with similar colours - Wash inside out - Wash with zip closed - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not iron - Dry cleaning possible.
Established in 2008, MarMar Copenhagen is a premium Danish children´s fashion brand for boys and girls - from newborn to sixteen years. MarMar Copenhagen is defined by sophisticated, classic luxury, cool quirky details, the best possible qualities and a strong sense of functionality.