TRETORN Boots, Apollo Jr, Green
• Insulated with warm synthetic pile
• Stable and torsional
• Extra high durable foxing and reinforced at heel counter
• Reinforced with rubber along the edge of the upper to protect against dirt and water
• Reflective laces
• Easy pull off/pull on construction with easy to grab pull-tab
• Ergonomically shaped last for great fit
- Size Chart
- Please refer to the last product photo for sizing chart.
- Keep them clean, hand wash in luke warm soapy water with a soft sponge. Never dry them close to a heat source e.g. radiators. Apply silicone solvent to protect the boots. Store them dark, away from direct sunlight.
Tretorn was founded in Helsingborg, Sweden in 1891, and has come a long way since. Today, you can find our brand in selected stores all over the world, but we remain committed to our living heritage. For us, this means proven expertise in creating products that can withstand Scandinavian weather without getting in the way of everyday life. It also means creating products that are stylish and worn equally by city-dwellers and nature-lovers. Ultimately, Tretorn is about celebrating both style and practicality.