TRETORN Boots, Adult, Apollo Hybrid, Black
• Highly water resistant
• Insulated with warm synthetic pile
• Light, durable sole construction
• Extra high durable foxing and reinforced at heel counter
• Foldable shaft
• Easy to take on and off
• Adjustable fit with laces
• Stable and torsional
• Reflective laces
- Size Chart
- Please refer to the last product photo for sizing chart.
- Keep them clean, hand wash in luke warm soapy water with a soft sponge. Never dry them close to a heat source e.g. radiators. Apply silicone solvent to protect the boots. Store them dark, away from direct sunlight.
Tretorn was founded in Helsingborg, Sweden in 1891, and has come a long way since. Today, you can find our brand in selected stores all over the world, but we remain committed to our living heritage. For us, this means proven expertise in creating products that can withstand Scandinavian weather without getting in the way of everyday life. It also means creating products that are stylish and worn equally by city-dwellers and nature-lovers. Ultimately, Tretorn is about celebrating both style and practicality.