Sneakers VEJA V-10, Leather White Camel
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in Leather
- Panels : Leather & suede
- Side V logo in Suede
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Soft Lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Laces in 100% organic cotton
The leather comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms, a Brazilian state located at the border of Argentina. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are Gold certified by the Leather Working Group which
promotes sustainable environmental practices. Made in Brazil.
Suede is made from the underside of the leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the
tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain. The tanneries that work with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
This SOFT lining is made out of 33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester obtained from recycled polyester. Made in Brazil.
- Size Chart
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials. Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly. Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. Environmentally friendly sneakers, made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, without chemicals or polluting processes. Sneakers that treat humans with respect, are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers.