Sneakers VEJA URCA CWL, White Kaki Indigo
- Upper in C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from corn starch & ricinus oil)
- Inners in C.W.L. & coated canvas
- Side V logo in Rubber and Rice waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
The C.W.L. (Cotton Worked as Leather) is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based. Made in Brazil.
The coated polyester canvas is a substitute for our vegan suede. We mainly use it for features in bright colours, which otherwise could fade. Less ecological, we are very cautious with it and use it in amounts. Made in Brazil.
- Size Chart - see prod photo
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials. Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly. CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. Environmentally friendly sneakers, made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, without chemicals or polluting processes. Sneakers that treat humans with respect, are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers.