Sneakers VEJA RORAIMA, Suede Olive, Black Rust sole
- Upper in Suede
- Panels in Suede
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton &
30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles
or plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Suede is made from the underside of the leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms.
Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain. The tanneries that work with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles). Made in Brazil.
- Size Chart
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials. Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. Environmentally friendly sneakers, made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, without chemicals or polluting processes. Sneakers that treat humans with respect, are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers.