Sneakers VEJA RORAIMA, Nubuck Tent Black
- Upper in Nubbuck
- Panels in Nubbuck
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton &
30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles
or plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of the skin, which has the thickest fibres makes it soft, resistant and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. Nubuck leather is traced during the whole process. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain. The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles). Made in Brazil.
- Size Chart
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials. Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. Environmentally friendly sneakers, made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, without chemicals or polluting processes. Sneakers that treat humans with respect, are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers.