Leggings, Base Leg, Darkest Blue
Leggings with a good fit and comfort. The leggings are made from a viscose fibre called Viloft, that has special properties such as softness, breathability, they also quickly absorb moisture from the skin.
Colour: Darkest Blue
Quality: 48% Viloft, 48%, Polyester 4% Elastane
Baselayer - Instead of wool
Essential styles made in VILOFT® mix for the cold season, to wear for winter activities, like skiing or just to wear underneath, to stay warm during the cold months.
Our baselayer is a mix of polyester, elasthan and VILOFT® fibres.
VILOFT® fibres are 100% natural viscose fibres, made from cellulose extracted from FSC® certified wood pulp. The FSC® seal guarantees, that only wood from sustainably managed plantations is used.
VILOFT® is 100% biodegradable. Compared to cotton, the production of VILOFT® requires only a small fraction of water consumption and land use. No herbicides or pesticides are necessary.
- VILOFT® is the only flat viscose fibre in the world. The special fibre cross-section creates air pockets for excellent thermal insulation, quick moisture transport and breathability, which creates a comfortable micro climate next to the skin
- Yarns made of VILOFT® contain up to 70% air and fabrics using VILOFT® feel soft and light as a feather on the skin
- VILOFT® fibres are naturally soft and guarantee outstanding wearer comfort
- VILOFT® transports moisture away from the skin and inhibits the growth of bacteria in a natural way
- Easy care and textiles made of VILOFT® are machine-washable
- Size Chart
- Machine wash 30°C gentle - Wash with similar colours - Wash inside out - Wash with zip closed - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not iron - Dry cleaning possible.
Established in 2008, MarMar Copenhagen is a premium Danish children´s fashion brand for boys and girls - from newborn to sixteen years. MarMar Copenhagen is defined by sophisticated, classic luxury, cool quirky details, the best possible qualities and a strong sense of functionality.