FLOAT, 120 cm, Ruby Red
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail we have strived to make it last for seasons. Our characteristic striped floats come in 3 different sizes for toddler to adult, and in a range of beautiful colours to complete any summer look!
Our Ruby Red is a beautiful deep red - it's slightly brighter than burgundy yet darker than raspberry. The Ruby Red is a classic nautical red and a great unisex option for children and adults. We love the combination with dark greens, shades of blue, light neutrals or even pale pinks.
This is how you choose the right float.
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- All our products are delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use.
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort.
- The OLIVIA, ANNA, and SALLY floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC.
- The CELINE Grand Float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC to provide further resistance to heavy use.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All our floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.
With a shared passion for iconic design, Petites Pommes’ founders Celine and Anna launched their very first float in Denmark, 2019. On a simple quest for beautiful design and good quality for their daughters, they would only find generic floats that would break after just a week of holidays. From that, an idea was born: to enhance the design and quality of a childhood classic - the swim ring. Celine and Anna set out to develop a collection of timeless inflatables with an aesthetic so familiar and simple that it transcends ever-changing fashion