TRETORN Boots, Adult, Arch Hybrid, Concrete Grey
• Warming lining
• Insulated for cold weather
• Zip with a waterproof design
• Reinforced toe and heel cap
• Extra good heel grip
• Easy to put on and to take off
You do not need to impregnate the hybrid boots in order for them to maintain their waterproofness, as the neoprene and rubber themselves are waterproof. Hand wash your hybrid shoes in lukewarm water with a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use strong detergents or anything that contains oil or acid. Condensation can form inside the shoe when used, which makes the lining damp, so it is good to remove the insole for ventilation and let the shoe dry without the sole until the next use. Therefore, all our hybrid shoes have a detachable insole.
- Size Chart
- Please refer to the last product photo for sizing chart.
- Keep them clean, hand wash in luke warm soapy water with a soft sponge. Never dry them close to a heat source e.g. radiators. Apply silicone solvent to protect the boots. Store them dark, away from direct sunlight.
Tretorn was founded in Helsingborg, Sweden in 1891, and has come a long way since. Today, you can find our brand in selected stores all over the world, but we remain committed to our living heritage. For us, this means proven expertise in creating products that can withstand Scandinavian weather without getting in the way of everyday life. It also means creating products that are stylish and worn equally by city-dwellers and nature-lovers. Ultimately, Tretorn is about celebrating both style and practicality.